Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next generation services with over US$9.5 billion in annual revenues. More than 194,000 employees help clients in over 50 countries outperform competition.
InfoSys would like to tell you about their opportunities for internships abroad. They offer students a chance to work on projects involving cutting-edge technologies in diverse areas such as distributed computing, machine-learning, NLP, analytics, big data, statistics, knowledge engineering, legacy modernization, security, information management, data privacy, cloud computing, testing, enterprise mobility, internet of things, open source, web services, Android, mobile application development, and artificial intelligence.
Discovering the best minds in the world and bringing them together is a challenge. But that’s just what Infosys has been doing through InStep – the global internship program. The advantages of joining the InStep program are:
• Opportunity to work on high impact projects involving strategy and cutting-edge research for Infosys
• Interactions with business leaders and open door access to senior management
• Opportunity to participate in business plan competitions and over 80 industry / cultural workshops
• Platform to interact with a diverse group of employees and interns representing over 40 different nationalities
• Lifetime membership to the InStep alumni network of 1650+ alumni members
• Guidance from project mentors and support from InStep coordinators
• Opportunity to convert the internship into an employment offer
Would you like to join the lecture but not a member of GEWIS? Please mail to email@example.com!
Neem contact op met the organizing party of het bestuur (firstname.lastname@example.org) als je vragen of opmerkingen hebt of als je na het verstrijken van de afmeldtermijn niet aanwezig kunt zijn. Veel plezier!
Deze inschrijflijst is open van woensdag 8 februari 2017 om 23:59 tot woensdag 8 februari 2017 om 23:59.
|Login om de lijst met deelnemers te bekijken.|