About Da Vinci
Da Vinci is a proprietary trading house founded in 2015 and specialised in solving market inefficiencies, identifying opportunities based on volatility arbitrage strategies and providing liquidity to the markets. We are headquartered in the home of the world’s first stock market, Amsterdam, and we have just opened a second office in Mumbai. Today, we trade on the most prominent exchanges across South America, Asia and the US. Our vision is set on sustainable growth, with new offices opening in the US soon.
We always keep our work smart and innovative and are building a team of trading enthusiasts. The key to our success is hiring not only intelligent but inventive, lazer-focused and highly efficient individuals. Across all departments; trading, quantitative research and development alike, Da Vinci is made up some of the sharpest minds and most passionate players in the industry. We are non-hierarchical and support employees in exploring their interests and strengths, placing no limit on personal growth.
About the Role
As a Trading Analyst, you will get the opportunity to work closely with the core business and obtain a holistic view of the company operations. You will join the Trading Intelligence department which oversees Risk, Mid-Office and Tooling. As a member of the team, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of the company. Alongside your daily tasks, you will have ample opportunities to work on exciting projects and innovative ideas. We value individuals who can quickly adapt to changing circumstances, have a proactive and hands-on mentality, and are adept at problem-solving.
Da Vinci offers an exciting and dynamic work environment, where employees are given the freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing company.
· Set up and optimise workflows using Python, PostgreSQL and Excel
· Create and maintain interactive tools used by trading in our inhouse built UI
· Assist the trading team on strategic requirements
· Take ownership of and manage databases of company metrics
· Analyse multiple datapoints (costs, trading volumes, market share, etc.)
· Monitor company risk
· Various day-to-day tasks ensuring that trading runs smoothly
· Daily reconciliation of clearing accounts and trading positions
· Educational background in a technical study (Econometrics, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar quantitative studies)
· Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
· Outstanding performance is also rewarded with shareholding in the company