Line of Service: Advisory
Specialism: Technology Strategy
Management Level: Associate
Job Description & Summary
Have you worked at the cutting edge of Business & IT or do you have an affinity for digital operating models, cloud architecture and agile transformation projects? Are you eager to make rapid strides in this area, share this knowledge with future-proof organisations, advise FinTech/RegTech companies, or configure state-of-the-art applications?
Then you’re just the person we’re looking for. PwC’s Europe Financial Services Technology is seeking people who are ready to solve these complex digital problems as part of a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding team. Your talents will make all the difference to us and you’ll work closely with prestigious clients in the financial sector.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an entry-level professional in IT or another technical field, or has a proven affinity for technology;
- Has a Master’s degree, preferably an MSc, or a proven affinity for technology;
- Is interested in a career in the financial sector and eager to gain real-world experience, share accumulated knowledge, tackle intellectual challenges and integrate all of this into practice, building a network of contacts and getting the most out of him/herself and other PwC professionals;
- Has 0 to 2 years of work experience;
- Is analytical and enterprising;
- Is eager to take on projects in the Netherlands and abroad;
- Enjoys working in multidisciplinary, diverse teams and developing new proposals for clients;
- Is fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
You'll be part of the FS Technology - CIO Advisory and work with colleagues in multidisciplinary project teams. You’ll cooperate closely with our clients on challenging and complex issues.
Our aim is to help our clients implement their chosen business strategy (Strategy through Execution). In our Technology team, we do this by focusing on such aspects as IT strategy, IT (agile) architecture, governance, IT cost-efficiency, IT automation and, in some cases, system configuration or development.
As a PwC Consultant, you’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality component products on time within the context of an advisory project.
You’ll also work with PwC’s business partners – both leading software suppliers and FinTech/RegTech disruptors – to come up with industry solutions for the FS industry.
What do we offer
At PwC, you’re in charge of your own career. As a Consultant, you’ll be part of a young, dynamic, multidisciplinary team that supports your personal and professional growth. Your work will be varied and will depend on the project, the client, the team specialists and your own preferences. Our comprehensive employment terms are designed to encourage your growth and allow for flexible working and living. We also offer:
- A knowledge-driven organisation where you will learn from the experts and grow into one yourself;
- Team events, for example our annual ski outing for consultants & other social events;
- After a few years, the opportunity to work abroad;
- Training, with courses and workshops focusing on both soft and technical skills;
- Plenty of coaching and support for your personal development;
- An open atmosphere at work that allows you to practise giving and receiving feedback;
- A cutting-edge office right next door to the ‘Financial Mile’ (Zuidas), with all the modern conveniences;
- The opportunity to devote yourself to Corporate Responsibility, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment during normal working hours;
- A lease car or company car scheme, a laptop and an iPhone;
- 32 days of holiday leave.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in our purpose and values and do you fit in with the profile?
We would like to receive the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- Grade list(s) Bachelor and Master.
Note: Your resume can be uploaded in the first step of the application form. You can upload the other documents (grades and cover letter) all together, in the third step of the application form.
Do you still have questions in the meantime? Then switch with Gabriëlla Brussé, our recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org; 088 792 23 55
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?: No
Government Clearance Required?: No