Quore Capital offers ambitious and entrepreneurial Data Science (MSc) students a unique opportunity to gain professional experience as a data scientist in the financial sector.
In daily advisory practice, we increasingly make use of data and create new. Furthermore, we notice that we spend much of our time searching and/or structuring new (publicly available) data.
With the help of a student employee we want to take the first steps towards becoming a more data driven organization. For you, this means a challenging role in which you will mostly independently create the foundation for this organization.
We offer a professional, dynamic environment in which fun, challenges and growth are key and where your efforts and accomplishments directly translate into ours.
What will you be doing?
- Investigate and/or develop the tools with which we can structure, analyze and visualize data more efficiently
- Build one or more tools with which we can search for information on the internet more efficiently
- Create a database consisting of our currently existing, mostly unstructured, data
- Maintain contact and co-create with external service providers, with regard to specific applications that cannot be developed in-house
- You are an ambitious and entrepreneurial MSc student Data Science, with experience in the fields of:
- Programming in R, Python, SQL, Matlab and/or other programming languages
- Working with programs such as Knime, R Studio and Visual Studio, or other comparable (open source) software
- Building crawlers and/or scrapers
- Working with visual tools, like Tableau or PowerBI
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- You are curious, not afraid to give your opinion and have a good sense of humor
- You are flexible, a self-starter, entrepreneurial and ready to take on this challenge together with us
Interested? Send us your CV en university transcripts via email@example.com, or apply through Magnet.me.