Your journey as a hardware engineer intern
Our 12-week internship is your chance to learn what it means to be an engineer in a real-world environment. It’s about much more than just writing code: you’ll gain insight into IMC’s FPGA development process, get to know IMC’s unique business model and build valuable connections with our trading and technology teams. Where you go from here is up to you â€“ the majority of our interns secure a graduate position before the end of the programme.
What you can expect
As a hardware engineer intern, you will:
- Learn what it means to be an engineer in a real world environment
- Enhance you knowledge of working on and with FPGAs, working with the latest technology and writing fluent code
- Build knowledge of our business model and build relations across our trading and technology teams
- Have access to classroom sessions, pair programming and peer reviews
Reasons why this is your future internship
- You thrive working on meaningful and challenging projects ï‚·
- You want to do much more than just write code and design technology
- You’re aiming to secure a graduate position before actually graduating
What we look for
- In (pen)ultimate year of Computer Science, Software Engineering degree or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to solve complicated problems programmatically
- Proficient experience in a programming language (C++, Python or (System-) Verilog preferred)
- Genuine interest in financial markets, though no prior knowledge or experience is required
- Available for at least 12 weeks
Ready to apply?
Our hiring process, including tips on applying and interviewing with IMC, is described on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start your journey with IMC.