We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious and communicatively skilled software developer who wants to work in an energetic Scrum development team on the best sorting software in the world. Within the team you will work on the development of software for assessing and selecting fruit and vegetables based on camera images. You will create the user interface, communication protocols, APIs for external parties and real-time control.
- A completed relevant HBO or WO education;
- Recent experience with programming in C++ and C#;
- Passion for your profession;
- Proactive and result-oriented work attitude;
- Additional experience with WPF is an advantage;
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Market-based salary based on experience;
- Personal end-of-year bonus;
- 25 vacation days;
- Annual contract;
- Good pension;
- Flexible working hours;
- Plenty of development opportunities in a high-tech environment;
- Team of driven colleagues;
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- Friday afternoon drinks and other fun activities.
Applying for a job?
Our application procedure consists of three rounds:
- Introductory interview;
- Online assessment;
- Follow-up interview.