Drieam is an EdTech scale-up, passionate about developing & implementing software to enable the ultimate learning experience. We’re with 30 young and committed professionals who constantly strive to improve the lives of teachers, students and staff all over the world. Does this sound like something you’d want to be a part of? Read on!
As our Full Stack Web Developer, you will join a fast growing and highly skilled team. You are a curious and fast learner that soaks up knowledge and new experiences like a sponge. You are comfortable working both the front- and back-end and will have no trouble creating brand new features from scratch, together with our UX and Business teams.
You are a team player who loves learning from your talented colleagues. Of course you don’t shy away from ownership, are able to carry ideas from creation to implementation and share our passion for clean and well-tested software. At the end of the day, nothing makes you happier than seeing well written and high-quality code.
- You have a relevant Bachelor or Master Degree
- You have experience as a Full Stack Web Developer
- You are fluent in either the English or Dutch language, the more languages, the better
What we love to see
- Experience with front-end and back-end development, and looking forward to work with React / Ruby-on-Rails
- The ambition to scale products towards international success
What awaits you
- A Full-Time job at a fast growing EdTech company.
- Feeling like you’re a part of sustainable change
- A competitive salary and a good benefits package
- The freedom and responsibility to make a real difference
- Work with Ruby-on-Rails for backend, React for our frontend (our own UI library incorporating Ant Design), GitHub Actions for CI/CD and Heroku. We spent a lot of time on continuously improving our technology stack
- Test driven development using tools like RSpec for backend unit and integration tests, Capibara for end-to-end tests, Jest with Enzyme for frontend tests
- Lots of personal development and focus on code quality, including pair programming, extensive code reviews, architecture reviews and of course (online) courses and meet-ups
- An informal and international environment
- A free and delicious lunch every single day
- Mind-blowing team events