As a Junior Developer, you will find the best place for the skills you bring and to also develop it
further by working with some of the most innovative technologies around. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Whether it’s through custom-developed systems, platform integration, or application
modernization, you will work collaboratively across Deloitte to create solutions that deliver real
impact for clients’ core business capabilities. During your career with us, you will craft easy to use,
fast and scalable microservices in an event driven architecture; integrate different systems, and
implement business logic using design patterns to create maintainable and extensible solutions.
This is how
- Being a part of multidisciplinary and diverse team in a client facing role
- Delivering solutions with microservices in a cloud native technology stack and implementing
distributed event-driven solutions
- With start small, learn fast and build to scale philosophy
- Learn and Implement best practices in software design, development, security, testing
automation and release as part of an Agile DevOps team
- By taking pride in the work and the quality that you deliver and not backing down from
tackling complex integration tasks
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a
new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to
work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days
- a 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a
cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle
What you offer
You are comfortable working closely with the client and multidisciplinary, diverse, and international
Deloitte teams. You are keen to develop your skills as a developer and consultant; as you discover
what it is, that you really like doing.
- Completed a higher/university education in the field of computer science, or other relevant
formal education experience
- 0 – 2 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of version control solutions like Git, and CI/CD tools
- Experience with databases like PostGres and MongoDB
We would be really excited if you also bring
- Agile Scrum experience
- Knowledge of Secure by Design concepts and test automation
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, cloud services in platforms – AWS/Azure
- full-stack capabilities, like experience in front-end programming (React, AngularJS)
If this is you, while applying please also share with us, some code you’ve built and are proud to show
off – university projects/hobby project and the like.
You will share your expertise with about 90 other colleagues in the Cloud Engineering team that is
part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team focuses on building our own multi-capability engineering team.
We are cloud engineers who meet the needs of our clients today and design their needs for the
future. We support our clients in their (cloud) strategy, the solution to their dreams and we build the
future together with them. This requires people with engineering ingenuity in very different ways.
To support our team we created three pillars”
- Strategy & Architecture
- Assets & Industry Solutions
- Engineering & Integration
Within the Cloud Engineering team, we believe collaboration and diversity are fundamental to
success. We work together with our clients, not for them. We place great emphasis on learning, are
very involved in your development, and support you in achieving your goals.
Let’s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone
who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.