Orchestrate data-driven transformations in the Financial Services Industry (FSI) by building and designing next-generation decision making and compliant reporting solutions. At Deloitte.
This is how
As a Consultant, you understand the challenges that FSI clients and other companies face
regarding their finance and risk data needs. The value of your role comes from connecting
business and technology. You will be helping our clients doing responsible business by
giving meaning to numbers through data-driven reporting for next-generation decision
making and compliant reporting. Your responsibilities among others are:
- Strategic roadmap design and program execution as Project Management Officer (PMO)
- Hands-on setting of data requirements and drafting data models
- Specifying business requirements and translating them for implementation
- Ensuring better data quality and helping our clients further with interpreting data
- Making critical decisions using analytics
- Combining project management and data management experience, establishing client relations, and guiding colleagues.
- Presenting your findings in a way that makes sense to executives.
- Working with people from various disciplines such as Finance, Risk Management, Data Analytics, Data Management, Reporting & Sustainability. You understand their lingo.
You bring in academic knowledge and the soft skills needed to be part of an assignment. We
will give your career a kick-start and support you in becoming a professional. You will focus
on continuous improvement of your skillset and the quality of your work. Internally, you also
have the ambition to contribute to the development of proposals and propositions.
If you are eager to learn, we will provide the resources and tools you need. We will coach
you, mentor you, and support you as you tackle each new challenge and bring value to our
clients. We offer a learning program ‘Deloitte Data Academy’, the strongest suite to equip
you for tackling data challenges in the business world. The learning track is focused on
developing essential data skills (SQL, Excel, Python, Power BI, DAMA-DMBOK, etc.)
What you offer
You are an excellent communicator and are able to find good solutions in consultation and
cooperation with the client. With your strong analytical skills, you know how to inspire and
motivate the team to achieve amazing results. As a high-performing talent, you can think of
the best 'out of the box' solutions. Furthermore, you have:
- a completed master’s degree in the field of Information Management, Digital Business & Innovation, Business Analytics or any other relevant studies;
- affinity with data, technology, project management and an understanding of the FSI;
- Risk management and Regulatory knowledge are a plus;
- the mentality of a team player, great sense of responsibility and you are excellent in communication;
- knowledge of data management and governance, and able to perform data analysis
- strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively;
- experience working in (agile) teams;
- great sense of responsibility, ambitious, open to learning;
- strong communication skills (excellent command of the English language, Dutch is an asset).