Make a difference by creating value from data. At Deloitte.
This is how
- advising leading clients on how to properly translate information issues into data-driven solutions;
- supporting clients with the design and building these data solutions and reporting to your Deloitte superior and the client;
- communicating the data program plan, managing client stakeholders and the required change management;
- the opportunity to develop yourself in a rapidly growing team.
What you offer
You pro-actively share developments in your field within Deloitte and your clients. Your
critical thinking is especially relevant as clients approach us with complex issues. Working
with (and for) stakeholders motivates you. You have both an entrepreneurial spirit and a
For the role of Consultant Data Analytics, you also have:
- completed a quantitatively-oriented higher vocational or university education, such as Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics or Business Analytics;
- an affinity for programming in SQL and/or Python;
- knowledge that covers an appropriate mix of analytical, IT and - financial - data;
- an ability to work well within a team and you are able to have a professional attitude;
- an ability to successfully deliver results to the clients;
- a capability of completing projects and keeping cool head during busy periods and you have the desire to develop yourself.